Teklab educational solutions
Teklab´s solutions in education are used by:
Teklab solutions are used wherever electrical training is reguired. Typical curriculums are:
Teklab laboratories are compatible with all training kits and material.
Electronics multipurpose laboratory
Electrical engineering laboratory
Aircraft engineering laboratory
Production technology laboratory
Automation technology workshop
Electronics and soldering laboratory
Unique multipurpose laboratory concept
A modern TEKLAB teaching enviroment enables theory and practice lessons in one room. This is achieved by multipurpose workstations equipped either with motorized instrument panels or manually operated sliding covers.
All workstations can be connected to Local Area Network (LAN/WLAN) giving the possobility to control whole laboratory from teacher’s PC or mobile device.
Multipurpose HELP3 laboratory
TEKLAB HELP3 workstation is based on a unique multipurpose construction, which enables theory lessons and practical training in one room. Thanks to the compact size, laboratories can also be built into normal classrooms with limited space.
Help3 workstations are an excellent solution for basic electrical engineering laboratories, physics laboratories as well as for teaching the basics of electrical systems to ICT and car technicians and engineers.
MULTIPURPOSE WORKSTATION CONCEPT
HELP3 workstations have modular build-in electrical instruments which can be selected according to customer needs. These instruments can be hidden under sliding table top, which enables transforming the laboratory workstation into a normal theory table. The cover can also be locked offering a safe place for storing the equipment.
HELP3 workstation: theory mode
HELP3 workstation: practice mode
Teklab multipurpose HELP3 workstation video
SAFE AND PRACTICAL LABORATORY
All TEKLAB workstations are equipped with electrical protection systems for safe working.
As instruments and computer connections are integrated into the workstation, the workspace is practical to use.
Practical design is also aesthetic.
TYPICAL DELIVERY CONTENT:
- HELP3 workstations
- Integrated instruments
- Integration place for trainign kits
- Racks and connections for computers
- Technical furniture (cabinets, drawers, chairs)
- Installation and training
Multipurpose HELP5 laboratory
Help5 motorised multipurpose workstations offer great flexibility for technical laboratories: motorised panels can be driven up and down to transform a theory classroom into a technical laboratory – and vice versa. Considerable savings are achieved thanks to the possibility to modify classrooms for different purposes.
Help5 motorised workstations are the right choice e.g. for electronics and telecommunication training laboratories. Together with TLC laboratory control software, Help5 workstations convert the laboratory into a multifunctional room.
HELP5 workstation is equipped with a modular instrument panel for electrical instruments such as power supplies and measuring equipment. Integration releases more space on tabletop providing an ergonomic workplace.
Help5 workstation includes also an integrated storage space. This storage space is suitable for storing training sets, learning materials and accessories. When the panels are driven down and locked, the equipment is practically stored in a safe place.
The multipurpose concept brings savings in both space and time because all laboratory equipment and components are always easily available in the workstation
HELP5 laboratory can be controlled via TEKLAB TLC software on the teacher’s computers.
Centralized software control converts the laboratory into a theory classroom in just 30 seconds. Besides this, the teacher can for example:
- Control of the students’ motorised workstations (UP / MIDDLE / DOWN / LOCK)
- Control of the electricity in the students’ workstations (ON / OFF)
- Limit the output voltage and current on power supplies
- Supervise and lock students’ computers
Students can control the instruments via TEKLAB Client software. In addition, datalogging features are available for saving measurement results.
Teklab multipurpose HELP5 workstation video
WHY LABORATORY BASED ON HELP5 WORKSTATIONS?
- 2 in 1 concept: labboratory work and theory lessons in one room
- All instruments and training equipment available by a press of a button
- Suitable for different types of laboratories:
- Automation etc
HELP5 laboratory in theory teaching mode. All equipment is safely stored inside the workstations
HELP5 laboratory in practice mode. All equipment is practically available.
HELP5 laboratory; storage space visible
TMLC TEKLAB Mobile Laboratory Control
Unique TEKLAB Mobile Laboratory Control (TMLC) gives teacher a possibility to control a laboratory remotely using a mobile device such as a tablet or a smart phone.
With TMLC the teacher can:
- Open the laboratory by driving the HELP5 benches up and enabling electricity
- Close the laboratory by switching power off and driving the HELP5 benches down
- Apply voltage and current limitations to power supplies (requires ACP/TLP Client options)
- TMLC software for a mobile device
- Tablet device
Teklab multipurpose laboratory video
Ask your own laboratory solution from our sales
TEKLAB WORKSTATIONS AND ACCESSORIES FOR EDUCATION
Integrated workstations are the backbone of a TEKLAB solution. Modular workstations
can be equipped with instruments and accessories based on customer needs.
Typical Teklab laboratories are:
Electric workstations for education
Motorized HELP5 Workstation
- Motorized panel enables multipurpose use in training
- Safe storage place for instruments and materials in the panel
- Centralized software control available
LOW CONCEPT Workstation
- Low panel position enables good visibility over workstation
- Ergonomic L-shaped legs
- Stepless height adjustment for optimal work position
- Economic model
- Modular and compact panel for electricity and air supply and basic connections
- Strong and durable construction
- Highly modular construction for easy customization
- Plenty of workspace
- Ergonomic design improves working efficiency
HIGH CONCEPT Workstation
- Plenty of workspace
- Large selection of accessories
- Ergonomic L-shaped legs
- Manual or electric height adjustments
HEAVY DUTY Workstation
- Extremely robust design based on steel frame and 50 mm thick table top
- Plastic and wood covered table tops available
- Load capacity up to 750 kg
TEKLAB PRODUCT PORTFOLIO
- Electrical supply units
- DC power supplies
- 1 and 3-phase
- AC power supplies
- Digital multimeters
- Function generators
- Calibration equipment
- Other test and measurement equipment
- Soldering and rework stations
- Fume extractors
- PC racks and display holders
- Shelves, auxiliary tops, lighting etc.
- Frames for training panels
- Technical furniture
- Tool sets
- ESD protection equipment
- Training laboratory management software
- Instrument control software
- Available for computers, tablets and smart phones